Tommy Gun’s is hiring a Shop Manager & WE WANT YOU!
Position: Shop Manager
Work Term: Full-time
Location: Upper Canada Mall – Newmarket, ON
Wage: $42,000 – $48,000 annually, plus bonuses.
With over 90 shops globally, we have a massive brand presence that equates to a constant flow of clientele with an average wait-time of 50 minutes. This means our next client is always waiting.
- Base Rate with performance bonuses
- Health and Dental benefits
- Matching RRSP contributions
- Educational opportunities
- Generous Retail discount
- Global Opportunities (Canada, USA, Australia and NZ)
- Fun and friendly work environment
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Great customer service skills – can you go above and beyond for every guest every time
- Excellent written and verbal communication – including e-mails, phone calls, service queue management and supporting the team
- Exceptional time-management skills and ability to juggle competing priorities
- Work collaboratively as part of the shop leadership team
- Team Member recruitment, retention, training and management
- Retail and Sales education with all team members
- Customer Service, managing the queue, excellence with Guest interaction
- Reception/administrative duties
- Weekly and monthly reporting requirements (Sales, KPI’s, Payroll, etc.)
- Inventory Management (control, merchandising, pricing, etc.)
- Execute National Promotions and Campaigns
- Any other duties outlined by the Business Owner and/or Regional Manager
- Experience in a salon, barbershop or spa is an asset
Who we are
Our Chicago-style barber shops combine timeless style with sleek modern amenities. We need passionate barbers who are willing to go the extra mile to make our customers look and feel their best.
Our commitment to an unparalleled Tommy Gun’s experience doesn’t stop with our customers—we want you to love where you work. When our team is happy, everybody’s happy.
We’re on the lookout for people who are not only skilled, but who are also a good fit for our culture. Because work should be a place where you can be yourself, and even have a little fun!
Plus, we offer comprehensive training and opportunities for ongoing education, so the job can grow with you.
To learn more about Tommy Gun’s you can visit our website here: https://ca.tommyguns.com/
Locally Owned and Operated ~ Apply today!