- By using our Services (as defined below), you agree to all of the terms, conditions, obligations, representations, and warranties set out in these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and any other policies created by dite Corp. (“we”, “our” and “us”) in relation to the
- For clarity, by registering for a user account or by accessing or using the Services, you accept the Terms and Conditions in full and your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions then do not register for a user account, or close your user account, and cease all access and use of the
- We shall refer to those with registered user accounts as “Users” and those who use the Services without a user account to be “Visitors”. Both Users and Visitors are bound by the Terms and Conditions by using or accessing the
- We may amend, revise, or modify these Terms and Conditions or our policies from time to time. We may, but shall not be obligated to, provide notice of such amendments, revisions or modifications. You agree that your continued use of the Services shall be deemed to be consent and agreement to any amendment, revision or modification to the Terms and Conditions or
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada whose courts shall have exclusive You agree that any cause of action in relation to the Services must be commenced within two (2) years after the cause of action accrues, or such cause of action is permanently barred.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to the use of or access to our website, being dite.ca (the “Website”), any related apps and websites, any communications, and any other services offered under through such website(s) or app(s) (collectively, the “Services”). This includes, but is not limited to, the collection of data and any
- We hereby grant you permission to access and use the Services, provided that:
- your use of the Services is solely for your personal use or for use by a business owned or controlled by you;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium or manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent;
- you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and
- you will otherwise comply with these Terms and
- In order to be eligible to use or access the Services:
- you must be over the age of 18 years old;
- you must be fully capable to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, representations, and warranties described in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with them;
- if you are a User, then you must only have one user account; and
- if you are a User, then you must either work in or own a business within the following industries: Aesthetics, Cosmetics, Skincare, Spa, Hairstyling, Barbering, Beauty Distribution, Tattoo, Medical Spa/Clinic, Training Centers/Schools or Beauty Industry.
- While we may collect and store certain information, the Services do not include storage service for its Users. Therefore, if you have generated content on your user account, you are responsible for storing, maintaining and/or backing up that information or content
- We reserve the right to limit any User or Visitor’s access or use of the Services, including the This includes, but is not limited to, restriction or suspension or termination of a user account where the respective User has breached the Terms and Conditions or is misusing or has misused the Services, as determined at our sole and absolute discretion.
3. USER ACCOUNT
- In order to have full access to all features of the Services (including the Website), you will need to create a user When creating your user account, you agree to:
- provide and maintain accurate and complete information of you and your business, if applicable;
- use your real name and the legal name of your business on your user account;
- keep your user account password secure;
- be solely responsible for protecting your data when using the Services and for the activity that occurs on your user account;
- notify us immediately of any inaccurate information, breach of security or unauthorized use of your user account;
- use the Website and the Services in a professional
- We reserve the right to establish data transfer restrictions and to limit the total amount of data transfer associated with your user account. User accounts may be closed by us should the total amount of data transfer exceed an amount deemed excessive in our sole
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” that accesses the Website or the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including user names, from the Website or the
4. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
- You can add content to your user account, the Website or through the Services (“User-Generated Content”) at your own risk. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information that you provide. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User-Generated
- You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the Website and the Services. You agree that you will not:
- post or update inappropriate, defamatory, destructive, obscene or unlawful content;
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten, stalk or otherwise violate the rights of others;
- post content that infringes any intellectual rights, property rights or privacy rights of others;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website and the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content; and
- post false, misleading or fraudulent content on the Website or through the Services, including, but not limited to, false credentials, false or misleading accolades, and false or misleading descriptions of services or
- We reserve the right to remove or edit User-Generated Content at our We shall have the sole discretion to decide whether User-Generated Content posted by a User is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to remove User-Generated Content without prior notice and to terminate a User’s access to the Website, the Services and/or their user account if such User is in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not endorse any User-Generated Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed by any User or Visitor, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such content, opinion, recommendation, or advice. You understand that when using the Services, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for and make no warranties concerning the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect to such
- Additionally, you also acknowledge the risk that you or your business may be mistakenly associated with content about others through the features of the Website and the Services. This can include, but is not limited to, another User tagging or referring you or your business from their user account. While we provide various privacy features to Users to manage their user accounts, you acknowledge and hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect to such risk and any resulting
- Users and third-parties may advertise or describe their own products and services through the Services and we are not responsible for those activities, including without limitation any claims of effectiveness, safety or usefulness of such If you are a User offering services on the Website or through the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all the required licenses, comply with all legal and regulatory requirements at all times, and will provide services consistent with all policies we set out for professional conduct.
- You grant a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to us to use any your User-Generated Content provided to us through the Website or the Services as we see fit without remuneration. This includes, without limitation, collecting data to use for recommendations for your services or recommend connections between you and other
5. OTHER CONTENT, FEATURES, AND SERVICES
- Our Services may help connect Users offering their services with Users seeking such services. We do not perform nor employ individuals to perform these You acknowledge that we do not supervise, direct, control or monitor Users in the performance of these services and agree that:
- we are not responsible for the offering, performance or procurement of these services by Users;
- we do not endorse any particular User’s offered services; and
- nothing shall create an employment, agency, or joint venture relationship between us and any User offering
- Our Services may include job postings by Users through their user In order to apply for the job posting through the Services, you must have a user account. We may charge a fee for a job posting. If you apply for a job posting through the Services, then you expressly agree and consent to us sharing your personal information and User Information (as defined below) with the User who posted the job listing. If you are the User who posted the job listing, you express agree and acknowledge that we are only transmitting the information and data provided by the applicant User and make no representations, warranties or guarantees to the accuracy of such information.
- Our Services may include education postings by Users through their user account. In order to create an education posting, you must have a user account. We may charge a fee for an education posting and such education post may have a limited time in which it can remain public.
- Our Services may include business pages for businesses. Every business page must be linked to the user account of the owner or controller of the business in which the business page relates to. If the owner or controller of the business for the business page does not have a user account, then they must become a User and create a user account. A User may have multiple business pages provided that the User is the owner or controller of each business of those business pages. A business page and all content contained on the business page shall be the responsibility of the User who it is linked to it and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions as if it were the content of the User.
- Our Services may include profile pages of the User. Every profile page must be linked to a User’s user account. Each User is limited to one profile page. A profile page and all content contained on the profile page shall be the responsibility of the User who it is linked to it and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions as if it were the content of the User.
- MESSAGING AND SHARING
- The Services may allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, including, but not limited to, direct messaging between Users, posting information or content, and listing job This information and content may be visible to Users, Visitors and others, depending on the settings you have selected in your user account and/or for the specific content.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All content created by us and the trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos contained on the Website and the Services are owned or licensed to us. Unless otherwise stated, we and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on or comprising the Website and the Services and all intellectual property rights are
- You must not:
- republish material from the Website or the Services;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website or the Services;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website or the Services; or
- redistribute content from the Website or the Services (unless content is specifically made for redistribution);
UNLESS with the prior written consent of the content owner (which may include us), payment of the applicable fee, or both, as applicable.
- When you create a user account, you are required to provide your real name, email address and a password. If any of the Services require payment, then you will also provide payment and billing information. On your user account, you may list your profession, education, work experience, skills, your city or area, business address (or city or area), business contact information, business hours, business description, and photos (collectively, “User Information”).
- On your user account, you may also post or share content, whether that is your User- Generated Content or other’s User-Generated Content. Some User Information will be visible to the public and to Visitors whereas more User Information will be visible to other Users. If you do not want certain User Information visible to the public, Visitors or other Users, then it is your responsibility to set your privacy settings to limit this
- We collect personal data and information, in addition to the User Information, from you when you provide, post or upload it to our Website or use it for the Services, such as when you fill out a form, post on other Users’ accounts, send messages to other Users, or submit a resume or fill out a job application on our
- If you choose to upload your contacts or address book to the Services, or if you choose to sync your calendar to same, then we collect all related information from such upload or If other Users choose to provide, upload or sync their contacts, address books, and/or calendars, then we may collect information about you from those contacts, address and/or calendars.
- We may also collect data and information from you or about you based on the cookies on our Website and the permissions you permit for Additionally, we may collect public information about you or your business and make it part of the Website or the Services.
- We maintain a record of log usage data when you visit the Website or use the Services, including, but not limited to, the content you view or interact with, ads you interact with, other Users you interact with, searches, and job posting views and interactions
- We may use log-ins, cookies, internet protocol address or certain device information to identify you.
- Our use of the data and information from you and about you will depend on the specific Services used or accessed by you. You may limit the use of some data and information collected by us through your user account We use the data and information from you and about you to provide and personalize the Services you receive, including the use of automated systems so that our Services may be more relevant and useful to you and others. This includes, but is not limited to, recommendations on connections with other Users, recommendations on job postings, and advertisements.
- We will only disclose your data and information if we are required by law or, if we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so to:
- investigate, prevent or take action where there is suspected or actual illegal activities, including assisting government authorities with respect to same;
- enforce the Terms and Conditions or any other agreement;
- investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations;
- protect the security or integrity of our Website and the Services; or
- exercise or protect the rights and safety of us, our personnel or the Users or Visitors.
- We have implemented security measures in our commitment to protect your data and However, by using and accessing the Website and the Services, you hereby acknowledge and accept all risks associated with using the internet, including but not limited to lack of security, unreliable delivery and possible loss of confidentiality and legal privilege. Should you elect not to use the internet, this will considerably limit your ability to use and access the Website and the Services. Further, you recognize and agree that the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information in any manner, but especially over the internet, comes with inherent risks of unauthorized access.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and release us and our agents, employees, assigns, subsidiaries, and related companies from any and all claims related to unauthorized access to your data or information, including but not limited to the release of personal information, lack of security, loss of confidentiality, loss of legal privilege, or any other claim arising from the collection, use, and disclosure of your data and
9. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that your use of the Services, including the Website, is at your sole risk. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect to your use of the Website, the Services or matters arising therefrom, including any matters related to your data and To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the Website, the Services and their use (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). For clarity, we make no warranty concerning bugs, viruses, malware or similar problems which may be transmitted to or through the Website or the Services by any third party, or concerning damage of any kind incurred resulting from use of the Website or the Services. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party or by a User through the Website or any hyper-linked website.
- In no event shall we, or our officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any claim, injury or damage incurred by you from your use of the Services, including the
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Website and the Services;
- your violation of any aspect of these Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your User-Generated Content caused or resulted in damage to a third
These defence and indemnification obligations will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website and the Services